Essential Worker Letter
Is your business considered essential and are your employees coming to your facilities to complete their job duties?
Provide essential employees with written documentation that their work cannot be performed remotely in the event they’re ever questioned.
Simply fill out the required information in the template and include your logo at the top, then you can provide the letter to the employees who need it.Click here to download the letter template.
Have your revenues dropped due to COVID-19?
Many small businesses are struggling to stay afloat and cover their fixed costs, such as rent and insurance, while taking a negative impact on their revenues. Government assistance has emerged to help businesses pay for their rent, but many have had their fate put into the hands of their landlords to apply for the assistance. The new Canadian Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS) is being introduced to provide rent relief for businesses and allows these businesses to apply to the assistance directly as opposed to waiting for their landlords to do so.
What is the CERS and how does it work for small businesses?
- Rent and mortgage support available until June 2021 for qualifying organizations impacted by COVID-19
- Funds go directly to the business, not the landlord
- Can cover up to 65% percent of eligible expenses until December 19 2020
- Businesses are able to make claims retroactively for the period that began September 27 and ends October 24, 2020
- A top-up CERS of 25% for businesses temporarily shut down by a mandatory public health order issued by a qualifying public health authority—in addition to the 65% subsidy,—grants up to 90% of coverage for the hardest hit businesses!
START TAKING ACTION
Download the template and click here to contact an EIO Expert if you need any assistance when filling it out!
tALK TO AN EIO EXPERT!
Book a free consultation using the form below to find out how your employee investments can be optimized.